Friday, June 19, 2009

Only if they can find a Plane

So for my first blog ever I think I'll talk about being unorganized. O and by the way my spelling is atrocious(had to ask the wife how to spell that). So Im suposed to go over seas i have a date that im suposed to be there but for some reason i cant find out what day my plane leaves. Either they are unable to figure out how to pre plan and schedule things, or just plain lazy. Not sure witch one it is but either way it realy sucks.

I mean here i am trying to plan the last couple of weeks before i go and yet there is this weight over my head because i dont actually no when i leave. If there was a forsure day it would be fine. Like cool im leaving on this day sucks that i have to go but when you know then you can prepare, but no well tell you mabey a week out mabey just a couple days and O crap happens. Well one way or another ill be going not sure when exactly but some day the'll figure it out.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh there's nothing that frustrates me more!
    Darla send me- hey "Mr D"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Sucks on all levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the wide world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete