Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So as i sit here still wating for that elusive day that i fly away, witch is getting closer and closer. I relize i dont want to do any thing. I know none of us want to work or do those pesky chores that need to be done every day, at least acording to wifes. I mean who needs clean dishes, thats what paper plates and plastic silver ware is for. Yet as i sit here there is even less desire to do any thing productive. I know that mis D will be home soon, probably 25 min or so but do i get of my lazzy but and do the few dishes in the sink, NO!! Instead i sit here and watch another CSI Las Vegas that I've probably seen many times before. Its like a Switch went off in my head they cant give me a day to fly out so I'll jsut turn my brain off fully. You ladys out there know that on most days husbands may be spacy but we do actually care about whats going on in your life even if we dont respond on a regular basis.

Yet with that being said i realy dont care about any thing other then the stupid day that I leave, when ever that may be. On a avarage day i would care about the dishes. I might even care about the laundry that is not done. Not saying I would fold it or any thing but i would think about it. As it is right now i can stare at if with a smile on my face and a Fat Tire Ale in my hand. Nowing that when Mrs D. gets home well probably argue bicker and whine at each other about said items.

With that all being said i blame a certian Gov ageincy not only for me not knowing what day i leave for the fun in the sun place, I also blame them for the fact that me and my wife are bickering so much. I mean if i had a day that i was leaving all this apprahenshion would be gone, or most of it any way. Knowing your leaving and knowing what day and time are two totally diferent things. Someday soon hopefully I'll get the the day and things might smooth out here on the home front. As it is im taking a few extra days off to lay around.

3 comments:

  1. given that you're not going to have very many days off over the coming months, i think taking a couple extra days to lay around is not only understandable, but justifiable as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Shaunifer, well said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And all of my siblings finally agree on something! YOU :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete