Monday, July 13, 2009

Hot Hot Hot.......and hot

So here I sit in a place that is Hot as you can see from my title. Not sure exactly what the temp is but you sit out side at night and sweat every where. We have ac in our rooms but no internet in them. So if you want to beable to chat with freinds and family. Send emails and pics you must suffer the woderful heat.

Things here arent that bad though we do get food and lots of water, lots of water. With temps 100 to 12o or 130 pretty much every day you have to have a watter bottle in your hand all the time. Wich is fine except for the constent getting up to go pee. I used to be able to say in bed every night all night and not get up. Not here the first couple of nights i was up atleast 3 times. I feel like a old man with over active bladder syndrom. Some of the people here are pretty cool, the Brits can be funny. Had a group of them tell me dont leave any thing behind us dam brits will have it in a hart beat( as they eye my laptop).

My room is more like a cell two bunk beds not long enough for my 6' 2" body to fit in by any means. There is a three foot walk way inbetween the beds and two small wall lockers. I was so excited that i didnt have a room mate. Then on the 2nd Night i get woke up at around 2 30 am my time, and my new room mate stuck his head in. Well great let me move all my crap since i hadnt realy had the energy to put up my crap at that point. I mean come on there is not enough room for one let alone 2 or more in these things. My room in tech school with 3 people in it was way bigger by far. So far we havent had any real work with the hole changing of the people out, so it sbeen kinda draging. Hoping that we start doing some reel work so the time will pass by. Speeking of time its time for me to hit the rack its late and 4am come pretty soon when you cant sleep the hole night through.
7th day more too come. IF THE INTERNET WILL COPERATE OVER HERE. :)

3 comments:

  1. More better be coming boy! Thanks for funny bits though. Ha ha ha. Is that the sweat and swim diet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to see what you looked like crammed onto that itty bitty tiny bed. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really I can't imagine any of it. You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete