Thursday, August 27, 2009

Way to HOT

So I come to work today thinking im going to be helping finish up some ground work for a gravell pad. To my suprise i get told were doing concrete. Ok I can handle that.

Well as we sit and wait for the people at the gate to get there crap together it is only getting hotter. It is what we call heat catigory 5 by the time we actualy start putting the mud in the hole. Concrete is only suposed to be in the truck for 1 1/2 Hours. Before we even started It had been in the trucks for about 4 hours. So its already starting to cure. BAD MOJO. We pour the first small job no prob. then we head over to the next job. Much bigger, about 200 ft of side walk. The mud is a little to dry, and the people operating the truck and us dont realy speak the same languege. So are shoot man tells the guy to stop and he puts more in. We tell them to move and they stay. All of this makes our job much harder. Put that with the unberible heat, and humidity and lets say it was a misserable day.

My clothes were so wet from sweet that it looked like i had jumped in a pool. I had to actualy change clothes and sit my boots out to dry. You could not keep watter in your body. I must have drank aobut 1.5 gallons of watter in the 2 3/4 hours we were working. Normally you whould have to use the bathroom, not today.

So lets jsut say tonight is early to bed, I think ill be in the sack around 7pm. Just another fun day for me.

1 comment:

  1. If you have to observe a gynecologist, it is essential that you are aware of what they ought to be in a position to assist with, how to check that they're correctly capable and what's a gynecologist. Browse this site to know more about advanced gynecology physicians.

    ReplyDelete