Sunday, August 9, 2009

So it gets HOTTER

Well as I wake up on my day off,( you know one day out of seven) I go out side and think wow it is actually getting hotter here. Now most of the time i dont mind some warm temps. I have no problem with 90s and even low 100s. But come on give me a break, its seriously like 110 to 115 all the time and I think its actually getting hotter now. Feels like 120s I mean come on. I dont think any place should have to ever have to deal with crap like that. Aperently the hi is suposed to be 113 today but its already 115. so if your hungry and got a couple eggs and no pan no woriies. Just take out side crack them on some concrete in the sun or asphalt and bang you got cooked egss.

Other then that not much else to say. I have been getting in a good work out regiment. So far have lost 12 lbs or so. Not bad for only 1 month. my goal is to drop a toatal of 40 while im here. If i stay on this regiment I should be fine. Well all stay cool i know i wont :)

2 comments:

  1. Better you than me big brother. I don't handle 107 in Oregon well.... and that is icy weather compared to what you are having to deal with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy times babe and I hear it's only getting hotter. That's seriously crazy. I'm so sorry! I miss you and am very proud of your insane workout routine! Now that's some busy blog fodder!

    ReplyDelete